If you were a victim of a road traffic accident, which occurred outside your home country, EU legislation provides that you are entitled to have the claim handled in your home country.

To establish the name of your local Claims Representative for the Irish insurer of the alleged offending Irish registered vehicle please select the relevant insurer from the ‘Insurance Company’ dropdown list and your home country from the ‘Country’ dropdown list and click on 'Search’. Contact details for the Claims Representative will then be displayed.

Covid 19

Given the ever-changing situation in relation to the Covid-19 virus and in keeping with HSE guidelines and the Government pronouncements designed to delay the spread of the virus throughout the community, the MIBI have closed our office to all visitors until further notice.

See Our Policy